What do I need to create my star map?
You will need to:
- Set a location [City/State/Country]
- Set a date [Day/Month/Year]
- Set a time [Hour/Min]
- Add a phrase and/or a song (or even a whole playlist if you prefer)
- Personalized every element the way you want
Just a few steps and you would be good to go!
How do I order?
Ordering your map is simple. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- First of all, go to our map editor to customize your map.
- Then, when you are happy with your design, click on "checkout".
- From there, you will have three options: downloadable image, print, and print and frame.
- Once you choose a product, proceed to pay for your order.
That’s all! We’ll show you an order summary page when the payment processor confirms your payment.
What should I do if I don’t know the exact time?
Don’t worry If you don’t remember the time exactly. The stars change more drastically according to the time of the day (e.g., morning, afternoon, or night). So set an approximate time and you should be alright!
What are the sizes that I can order my star map?
You can get your star map (digital or printed) in the following sizes:
- A4 - 21.0 x 29.7 cm
- A3 - 29.7 x 42.0 cm
- A2 - 42.0 x 59.4 cm
Why should I buy a digital star map?
Here are some advantages of choosing a downloadable image:
- If you are in a hurry. Once the payment is processed, you will receive the high-quality digital map at your email address in a few minutes so that you can print and frame it on the same day!
- It is cheaper. Since you won’t be paying for shipping nor the materials to print and frame, it will cost less.
Print your map wherever you want. You can use the image to customize a mug, a shirt, or even a notebook. The options are countless!
How do I pay?
We accept major credit cards and PayPal.
What are your products?
We offer two products:
- Customized maps as downloadable files.
- Customized map print on high-quality 300gsm paper, with 100+ year color guarantee.
You can also add a frame to your order at checkout.